KBM FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
The KBM system has expanded over the years into the world of preventative security. A unique method of pre danger identification, and pre danger prevention was integrated into the system in order to completely isolate, neutralize, and disable dangers on both terrorist and criminal levels.
The KBM for Law Enforcement training focuses on:
* Identifying suspicious objects.
* Life-threatening secondary activities disguised by suspicious vehicles.
* Neutralizing a real-time hazard and taking control of disruptive factors.
* Responding to various types of situations (knife/gun attacks...) and adjusting force/power to fit the event appropriately.
The KBM for Law Enforcement program includes a number of certifications:
1. Police forces - training the Counter-terrorism special units.
2. VIP security - Armed / unarmed security.
3. Security of facilities according to security clearance- armed / unarmed security.
4. Convoys security.